T.E.K.S. The name stands for TRAINING ENHANCED KINETIC SYSTEMS.
TEKS evolved in the 80s and has been building a solid business model surrounding its core technology ever since, with the aim to supporting an evolution in thinking surrounding fitness, fitness concepts, conditioning ideals and other business models.
TEKS has invested in its own research hands on training centre (FAST TWITCH) and gathered much information on training methods and normative results
Team and History
100% AUSTRALIAN Owned and Designed
- Australian and locally built and designed Iso-kinetic Equipment.
- Premium quality and tested equipment and products in our Adelaide based working showroom
- South Australian customers – visit our Performance Training Centre, Fast Twitch, to view equipment in use. www.fasttwitch.com.au
- Past and ongoing research and development of products with a staff that is dedicated to making improvements and advancements to our equipment and products.
- Custom made equipment and products available upon request.
- Quality sourced products by professional fitness advisors and technicians.
- After sales advice as required by our trained staff to ensure that our products are assembled correctly, used efficiently and maintained.
- Shipping – all machines and products can be sent Australia wide and/or overseas.
Alan Maynard, the owner and founder, has an engineering and sporting background. Alan played elite sport commencing at a young age which never abated as afterwards he entered the Fitness/ Strength and Conditioning Industry.
Alan started designing and building his own equipment in the early 80s with a desire to create exceptional conditioning machines.Alan invented the successful double acting hydraulic circuit training concept. This won Australia’s first patented BHP Award and led to the present high-speed training equipment being used in his Fast Twitch Performance Training Centres, with outstanding results.
Iso-kinetics applications are nothing new but the high-speed applications are, in relative terms.
Previously, technological limitations have prevented any exploration into the physiological benefits of a high-speed Iso-kinetic system scientifically but with a focus on performance enhancement, and conditioning levels, and the transformation of this technology from testing functions to exercise functions this is where TEKS is driving and leading this evolution in technology and training systems.
TEKS’ belief in, and experience with this training system, drives our organisation and our pursuit of excellence.